top of page
Workforce Hope Latam |  Aplicantes

Construye un futuro próspero para ti y tu familia.

Quiero aplicar

Trabaja Legalmente en el exterior

Tenemos vacantes en:

  • Canadá.

  • Estados Unidos.

  • México.

Workforce Hope Latam | Oportunidades laborales en México, Estados Unidos y Canadá

¿Cómo funciona?


Solicitud en línea

Llena nuestro formulario de aplicación en línea para iniciar el proceso.


Validación del perfil

Nuestro equipo se comunicará contigo para confirmarte si tu perfil es elegible para la vacante en la que aplicaste y cuál es el tipo de visa que necesitas para obtener el permiso de trabajo en el país de destino.


Proceso de selección

Una vez hayas sido seleccionado por un empleador recibirás una oferta de trabajo.


Trámite de Visa

Nos encargamos de gestionar y aplicar para tu visa para el país de destino.


Logística de viaje

Nos encargamos de coordinar y planificar todos los aspectos logísticos del viaje a tu destino final.


¡Te damos la BIENVENIDA a tu país de destino!

Nuestro equipo te recibe y te da la bienvenida a tu nueva comunidad.

*El orden del proceso puede variar dependiendo del tipo de visa.


Obtendrás un proceso migratorio gratuito

Aprovecha esta oportunidad única para iniciar tu viaje hacia nuevas oportunidades y horizontes. ¡Comienza tu camino hoy mismo!

Crecerás Profesionalmente

Desarrolla tu potencial y avanza en tu carrera. Estarás en el entorno perfecto para alcanzar tus metas laborales con éxito.

Podrás viajar con tu familia

Disfruta de la experiencia en compañía de tus seres queridos,  fortaleciendo vínculos mientras desempeñas tu trabajo.

Tendrás la posibilidad de tener una residencia permanente en tu país de destino

Abre las puertas a un nuevo comienzo, de forma legal y ética.

pregunta frecuentes
  • Can my family come with?
    Yes. We believe in keeping families together. Workers Any member of your family that is eligible to work can apply for work through Workforce Hope. Every hired individual will have their legal and travel fees paid through their employer. Some families find employment with the same employer, and some are paired with different employers in the same town dependent upon skills and interest. Legal and Travel Cost If you aren’t able to pay the legal or travel fees for any non-hired family member, we will try to pair you with an employer that will offer a micro-loan to cover the cost of legal and travel fees. See micro-loans for more information. Childcare and School Upon arrival, a case manager or community member will assist with directions to get your child registered for school or daycare as needed.
  • Where will I live?
    Immediate housing is a major concern. If you are able to afford housing you have complete freedom to establish your own housing plans. ​ As most migrants are not in the financial situation to secure their own housing, Workforce Hope works alongside our employers to secure immediate housing for you and your family that will be readied for your arrival. ​ Apartments are the most common type of immediate housing. Many employers will co-sign your lease until you have enough credit to do so on your own. Rent and lease terms are on a situational basis. The process to secure housing begins after you sign an offer letter. You may choose to accept a micro-loan from your employer if you aren’t able to pay for rent in the first couple of months. (That’s okay!)
  • How much does this cost?
    All legal processing fees are paid for by the employer. Additionally, most employers pay the travel costs for the employee. If you are not able to pay for your family travel fees, most of our employers are willing to provide a micro-loan. See micro-loan for more information.
  • What's a micro-loan?
    As part of the contract, the employer pays for all legal fees for the employee. Oftentimes those seeking migration are in desperate situations and may not have the financial means to pay for travel for themselves and their family, or legal fees for non-employed family members. That is where employer micro-loans can come in. The employer can offer to service a micro-loan to the employee to process non-employee legal fees and all family travel fees. For ethical reasons, WFH has some policies around employer micro-loans: ​ 1. Employers may not charge an interest fee 2. Employers will have a reasonable repayment amount and frequency 3. The terms of the micro-loan must be approved by WFH prior to employee agreement. Terms must include a. Repayment amounts and frequency b. What happens if the borrower defaults 4. The employee must sign the micro-loan agreement, acknowledging and accepting the terms of the micro loan prior to any incurred expenses 5. Micro-loans will not negatively impact the relationship with the employer for any reason, including performance reviews, wage adjustment, etc.
  • Do I need to be able to speak English?
    It depends on the employer and on the job. Some jobs require very little or basic English. Some professional jobs, such as nursing, require a more proficient level of English. In the first recruitment interview, the recruiter will learn about your experience in speaking English and we will pair you up with an appropriate job. If you are interested in moving, start learning now! Learning English will help you in your work, shop for groceries, and make friends in your new community. When you get to the United States we will connect you with English learning classes and resources.
  • Can I bring my pet?
    Some of the people coming to the United States have family pets. It is WFH’s policy to allow individual foreign nationals to bring their family pets to the United States so long as the following criteria are met: Requirements: ​ 1. The animal species is listed as a “Domesticated Animal” pursuant to 50 CFR §14.4 Definitions of Domesticated Animal and 50 CFR§ 14.62 Exempt Animals. a. The animals that qualify under both sections of the Code of Federal Regulations are animals that are considered “domesticated” species and are also exempt from having to be declared to Customs and Border Protection upon the animal’s entry into the United States. 2. The United States also has rules and regulations regarding the importation of pets and other animals. It is the responsibility of the individual foreign national to verify that their pet can legally be brought into the United States. Agencies that regulate the importation of pets include, but are not limited to: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and United States Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS). 3. The animal being brought to the U.S. must be an animal that the state where the person will be living allows to enter or be licensed in that state. Not all states allow the same type of animals. It is the responsibility of the individual foreign national to verify that their pet can legally be brought into both the United States and the state where they will be living. The individual must review their state’s rules and regulations on the importation of their specific pet. a. The USDA offers a drop-down list of state websites featuring requirements for dogs, but the links often include rules related to the importation of all pets. To find the list, open this link and scroll down to “State Requirements.” 4. WFH and its partnering law firm, Moua and Swanson Law Office, are not responsible or liable for providing assistance to individual foreign nationals bringing their pets to the U.S. All individuals will be instructed that WFH is not responsible or liable and will not provide any assistance in the event they choose to bring their family pets to the U.S. 5. All individual foreign nationals are responsible for ensuring pets are allowed under their lease as well as for paying the cost of pet deposits, monthly pet fees, and for any property damage caused by their pet.

¿Todo listo para dar tu primer paso?

bottom of page